This super easy blue cheese dressing is a perfect accompaniment to wings or as a dip for chips or veggies. It is also a great salad dressing. And it takes less than 10 minutes to whip together – who could ask for a simpler dip or dressing?
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Serves: 1 cup
Super easy to make and oh-so-delicious tangy blue cheese dressing -perfect for salads or as a dip.
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup plain organic Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.